So glad to be back at my art desk, we’ve had a few very busy weeks with our home school assessments due and a week full of appointments. I sprayed the background with dylusions ink sprays and a leaf stencil. I hand painted the swirly roses using two paint colours on my brush.
Though the photos don’t show it well, the leaves and stems are outlined with texture paste to which I added green paint, put into a small squeeze bottle and drew with it. A great experiment and one i will repeat. Thinking it’ll be great using white texture paste and writing and doodling with it. Pulled out an alphabet stamp set I found at the op shop for $2 (love a bargain woop, woop!) and two other alphabet stamp sets from my art drawers.