Seems fitting to have twelve goals for 2012, so here goes.
2) Eat for Health: Reduce sugar intake, increase raw fruit and vegies, increase water, eat more from our garden.
4) Get serious about my handmade business; rockmelon: get a website, develop a more professional presence, list more on etsy, attend markets regularly.
4) Buy something handmade every month: even though i can probably make most anything myself, i want to support other handmade businesses, particularly locals and buy their gorgeous wares to encourage and support.
5) 100% Ethical Fashion for myself: fair trade, recycled and handmade; sew, knit & crochet. Currently the entire family is on 80% ethical fashion. If i had more time to op shop and hand make i would attempt 100% ethical for the five of us.
6) Sketch and paint more: Complete 1 drawing, collage or painting every month.
7) Begin to learn some French: Keeping motivated for hubby’s and my trip to France.
8) Read 3 books a month: Yes, i’m a fast reader.
9) buy a house.
In 2011 i succeed in 7 out of 11 so rather than despair i am rolling 3 of them over into 2012 to try again.
10) learn to touch type! I know, how can any female under 40 get through school and Uni and have never learned to touch type? The short answer is doing other subjects much more interesting such as Woodwork and Tech Drawing. Oh, and because i can hen peck pretty fast with 4 fingers so i have never bothered.
11) Finish my book and send my manuscripts off to an editor or publisher (in fact anyone who will read them). I have 2 children’s books written, a book of spiritual dramas and an unfinished book in progress (spiritual) just sitting around…
open an etsy store. tick.
exercise 3 times a week. tick. I struggled with this in winter but am adamant to keep going.
have a coffee-ish drink with hubby 4 times a week. tick.
make my own bread. tick.
be frugal. tick.
blog 3 times a week. tick.
try a new recipe every fortnight! tick. Succeeded mostly.